GWAS Notes: Packin' the satchel

Dear Satchelings,

As I am currently a) packing my satchel; b) asleep; or c) making tracks for the red-eye from the Gold Coast to Sydney, I won't be available to post anything in time for your morning latte. In fact, I won't be posting anything today (Friday) because it's my birthday and the party's happening off-line (virtual cake, hugs and gifts just aren't the same).

However, Zoe Foster will be dropping by shortly to entertain you and I shall return to the blog on Monday, perhaps with a post inspired by one of the publishing gems in my loot bag (which comes care of The Hanging Space – top points for PR!).

And there's always the Times' 50 Best Design Blogs, Jezebel's Photoshop of Horrors Hall of Fame, Fifi's 'Best Celebrity Quotes of 2009' and new issues of Who and OK! to consider in my brief leave of absence. There shall be a pop quiz on Monday!

Yours truly,
Girl With a Satchel

6 comments:

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

Happy Birthday! xx

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Erica. Hope you have a great one. Merry Christmas & Happy New year too. Thanks so much for your wonderful blog throughout the year.

Magazine lover

5ft0 said...

Happy birthday!

jess said...

Happy Birthday, Erica! Hope you're having a fantastic day! Jess x

Lizzie said...

Happy Birthday Erica - enjoy the weekend!!

Scarlett Harris said...

Happy Birthday, Erica!!